§1. General information
- The Personal Data Controller, as defined by Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27th 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and regarding the free movement of such data, as well as the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”) L 119/40 Official Journal of the European Union May 4th 2016 is
- Contact regarding personal data processing handled by Renata Pawlikowska: email@example.com
- The acquisition of data about the Website’s Users and its storage is handled in the following manner:
Renata Pawlikowska, Flat 79 Foundry Court Mill Street Slough
SL 2 5FY, Tel:07875626814 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(a) through data willingly entered by the Users in electronic forms placed on the website (i.e.. sidebars, contact forms and free quotation forms) or the internet live chat app forms,
(b) through saving cookies in terminal equipment,
(c) through amassing www server logs via a hosting operator.
§2. The aims of data processing performed by the Controller
- The User entrusts the processing of their personal data to the Controller for the purposes of their enquiry and / or order made through a contact form, including sending the User the ordered, personalised commercial information.
- Should the User provide a telephone number, it is equivalent to consent to telephone contact for the purposes detailed in point 1.
- Should the user provide an e-mail address, it is equivalent to consent to email contact for the purposes detailed in point 1.
- Consenting through providing contact data is voluntary. However, in some cases, it can hinder handling the enquiry / order made through the contact form.
- The User’s personal data may be made available to the following recipients: partners of the Controller with whom the Controller collaborates, combining products or services. In the case of collaboration, the access to the data may be given to subcontractors (processors), such as: accounting companies, consultancy companies, IT system operators.
- The Controller reserves the right to submit an enquiry to the User when handling the enquiry / order, via phone and / or email, regarding further permission to process personal data for direct marketing purposes and utilising telecommunications terminal equipment. Without consent from the User, their data will not be processed for this purpose.
§3. Scope of the Controller’s data processing
- mobile phone number,
- company name,
- e-mail address,
- IP addresses,
- the www address of the domain that the User wishes to promote with the help of the Controller’s services.
- The scope of the processing of the data mentioned above also encompasses the production of backups.
§4. Automatically collected data
- The aforementioned cookies are files sent to the User’s device as they browse the Shop’s website.
- Cookies store the User’s preferences, which allows them to:
- improve the quality of the Service,
- correct the search results as well as the accuracy of the viewed Goods,
- create view stats,
- track the User’s preferences,
- maintain a logged-in User’s session.
§5. Rights of the User whose data is being processed
- The User has the right to:
- access their personal data,
- amend their personal data,
- limit the processing of their personal data,
- moving their personal data,
- objecting to the processing of their personal data.
§6. Time of personal data processing by the Controller
Collected User data will be stored so long as is considered acceptable by legal standards and regulations (including accountancy-related regulations), as well as necessary in order to accomplish the goals set.
§7. Duties of the Personal Data Controller
The Personal Data Controller must take all measures to ensures the safe processing of personal data within the scope defined by the Directive. In particular, the Controller is obliged to:
- secure the data from being made available to unauthorised persons, taken by an unauthorised person, changed, damaged, or destroyed,
- allow for the processing of personal data to be performed by persons with proper authorisation issued by the Controller,
- ensure control over the proper processing of personal data,
- perform a record of persons authorised to process personal data; taking all measures to ensure that persons authorised to processing such data keep them secret, even after the Controller’s task has been completed, including informing them of the legal consequences of breaching the privacy of the data and receiving declarations regarding maintaining the secrecy of such data,
- the technical and organisational means of ensuring the protection of the processing of such data, in particular the Information Controller’s Office, the Personal Information Security Policy, and the Manual for Information System managing the Processing of Personal Data.
manage the required documentation describing the means of processing the provided personal data, as well as